Providing Family Related Information to Landlords
The Housing Authority does not screen prospective Housing Choice Voucher Program tenants. Tenant screening is the owner's responsibility.
From the information in the Housing Authority records, staff will give prospective Housing Choice Voucher Program landlords the following:
- The family's current address.
- The name and address of the family's current and prior landlord.
- Information about drug trafficking by family members.
- Information about eviction from AMHA subsidized units in the past year.
- Information whether a family has entered into a promissory note with AMHA for repayment of retro-rent or tenant caused damages within the last year.