Preparation for the Move-In Inspection
Prior to the move-in inspection please ensure that:
- Both landlord and prospective tenant have inspected the unit. See below for common fail items.
- No major construction work is being done on the unit.
- The unit is free of trash and debris.
- No evidence of mice, roaches, fleas, or other infestations.
- All utilities are in service.
- There is no defective paint on the inside or outside of the property.
- Smoke Detector in each bedroom
- CO2 detector in the immediate vicinity of the bedrooms
- Reminder: the property must pass inspection within 30 days from the first inspection.