Want to Partner with AMHA?
We coordinate programming across the lifespan. How do you fit in?
Since 1968 AMHA has recognized it cannot completely fulfill its mission to provide safe and affordable housing without providing supportive services. Our community partners provide AMHA residents with onsite services and programming, direct services such as case management, and provide various referral resources for residents to maintain stability, live independently, and help all residents reach their full potential.
AMHA focuses on 3 main areas of support:
Stability & Quality of Life
• Basic needs
• Health and wellness (mental and/or physical)
• Resident & community engagement
• Job readiness programs (career pathways, soft skills)
• Financial Literacy & Counseling
• Early Childhood Programming
• Youth programming (tutoring programs, literacy programs, after school programs & mentoring)
• Adult Education (literacy, GED, secondary education and/or vocational training/certifications)
If you are interested in partnering with AMHA, fit into one of the above focus areas AND are:
• A non-profit entity and/ or have a designated fiscal agent
• Able to possess $2,000,000 liability insurance
• Aligned with various Summit County initiatives such as First Things First, United Way’s Bold Goals, Summit Education’s (SEI) Cradle to Career Initiative, Pathways HUB, and workforce development initiatives etc.
Please contact us at 330-376-9699 or email@example.com to get started.